Follow @zenvis

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Themed Beings

In the past I have made themed villains but I was wondering if themed is what people wanted or random that was wacky and crazy. Personally I like themed super beings as they are the more famous characters. Batman, Spider-man, Joker, Captain America etc... all are memorable characters because they have a theme to them and character.
That being said one other thing is the theme villain that has a disadvantage. The big ones are the ones that are physically disabled or otherwise perminately injured. Dare-Devil comes to mind that although is not a real theme character still strikes to mind a character that has a theme to them selves.
I am currently working on two villains groups and in these groups I can't help but follow suite with a themed group of beings bent on using their themed fighting style to defeat the heroes. Now, it would always be nice to know if I am approaching it well or if I should do something more off the wall. The fear lies in the possibility of being an adventure not remembered because of the villain; then again its HU2.

No comments: